Thursday, May 17, 2007

Tentative first step...

Well, I often said I never wanted to, but now I am. Will this be anything worth while? I don't know. But we'll aim to find out in the next couple of days weeks. I might even learn some basic html coding to make this thing sweet. Or have to pony up some dough.

My basic desire is to have an avenue in the new media for parishioners and others to engage life within the Catholic perspective. It isn't exactly "rose colored" glasses but the desired outcome is analogous: when we look at everything: from aardvarks to Zyban, through our shared Catholic identity.

Catholic Vision neither endorses nor promotes aardvarks and especially not Zyban- so lay off, Tom Cruise!

4 comments:

mgibson said...

Hi Fr.! Welcome to blogdom, I look forward to your blogging ministry - and I like your vision!

Dio ti beneicta!

Adoro te Devote said...

Father, if you have a certain version of blogger, you shouldn't need to know too much html code. They've made it easy for people even like ME to use.

Father Christensen said...

Hey Padre,

How did you get a picture in your banner at the top of your blog?

Fr. Christensen

Father Christensen said...

I figured it out.