Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Dairy Visions

I think my greatest fear in life is to become lactose intolerant. Except for occasional brushes with arachnids, the loss of milk, ice cream, yogurt, and palatable delectable melt-in-your-mouth cheese would be life shaking.

With that in mind, it takes an awful lot for me to dislike a cheese product. Such as Cheez-It crackers. I love the original. Baked cheesy goodness, a bit greasy, a bit stomach turning (after half of a box while watching Notre Dame football), but capturing the essence of baked cheese.


So when I saw Cheez-It Crisps on sale, I thought "Hey, this looks like it would be a Cheez-It, only crispier, lighter, more "Better Cheddar"...y, but cheaper!" Boy was I disappointed and crushed.

So consider this a warning to all you cheese lovers.

Caveat Emptor!

No comments: